HR Generalist Job Description
Payroll - Prepares weekly and semi-monthly payroll along with all filings to the state. Maintains all employees' records.
Employee Administration - Performs all new hire procedures including background checks. Coordinates with managers on training, safety and recruiting.
Benefits - Coordinates all benefits including 401K, group health insurance, workers' compensation insurance and claims. Maintains benefits monthly and coordinates with managers and employees' on these benefits. Keeps records to comply with all ACA reporting.
Other - Maintains corporate office supplies and sends out supplies to locations as requested. Additional as required by company president to ensure smooth working operation.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
- Multiple Internet and website log-ins.
- Sage MAS100 or comparable HRIS
- Strong familiarity with Group & Voluntary Insurance & 401K plans & compliance
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of all ACA compliance and reporting